Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hola!

Hello! My name is Kara aka Kyung Suh[: Kyung Suh's my Korean name and I think it means something around the lines of "good fortune" or "riches", but I'm not exactly sure. Oh, and by the way, this is just a "get to know me" kind of blog ... that sounded stupid, huh? Well, get used to it because I'm not always too coherent in what I say (does that make sense?). Let me see ....
What I Like To Do:
  • sing around the house (I'm not too good, btw)
  • dance around the house (it's just fun)
  • go on facebook
  • write creative stories & fanfiction
  • buy colored laces for my converses LOL
  • listen to music
  • hang out with friends
  • be myself :P

What I Don't Like To Do:
  • exercise. I hate exercising with a burning passion
  • listen to girls talk in a valley girl voice. just makes me crazy mad
  • see girls in a TON of bright pink
  • do the dishes or clean up my room (typical)
  • blow dry, flat iron, or have to do anything with my hair. I hate doing that stuff, but I must unfortunately
  • acting like someone I'm not

So, what else shall I tell you about me? Oh, I'm a high school girl attending a private catholic school. I really like school generally, but sometimes it gets on my nerves, but doesn't school get on everybody's nerves? I mean, I'm not the only one here. Uhmm ... my friends are my true life. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. I might die (not literally). Oh! Movies! Music! Hahha

Fave Music:
  • Taylor Swift
  • All American Rejects
  • Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  • Demi Lovato (only La La Land)
  • Kate Voegele
  • Katy Perry
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Lenka
  • The Killers
  • Hoobastank
  • Hellogoodbye
  • The Fray
  • Avril Lavigne
  • My American Heart
  • Ok Go
  • Panic! At the Disco
  • Fall Out Boy
  • and I could go on and on and on!

Fave Movies:
  • CHARLIE BARTLETT
  • Batman Begins (couldn't watch Dark Knight. too scary)
  • Accepted
  • The Notebook (total classic)
  • Moulin Rouge! (another classic, I think)
  • Iron Man
  • Get Smart
  • Prayers for Bobby (probably the saddest movie I have ever seen)
  • Pirates of the Caribbean series
  • Spectacular! (I don't know why, I just do)

Fave Books:
  • Harry Potter Series
  • Twilight (yea, yea, I know)
  • Blood & Chocolate
  • The Womens Murder Club
  • The DaVinci Code
  • reading Death by Latte and it's pretty good
Fave TV Shows:
  • NCIS
  • Sonny With A Chance
  • Wizards of Waverly Place (only cuz of Justin's character!)
  • Degrassi: The Next Generation
  • What I Like About You

So what else should I write about? Well, this is long enough for now. :D I know, it was pretty long and I didn't have to go to another line every time I was saying something I liked, but I like doing that way. Well, hope you learned
something about me[: Hope you have fantastically awesome day! By the way, I'm very LOUD. And HYPER. Just thought you should know that[;

No comments:

Post a Comment