Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MM

OK! So MM is coming up and it's coming up soon. IT'S TOMORROW! Woohoo! MM is our class competetion thing and it's the biggest event of the year. It's being held at a huge place and I'm super hyped for it. Our theme this year is Peter Pan. It's okay, I guess, but it could've been better. But next year we'll get a really good one fer sure[: Let me think ... what else?

Audri, probably my best friend at school, is coming to my place tomorrow after school to get ready for MM and sleepover! Woohoo! Sleepover! Let's get absolutely no sleep at all! Yay us! I'm super hyped for that too. Our class colors are green, so I have green make up, nail polish, braclets, hair extensions, earings, shoe laces, and everything else you could possibly think of. My mom and I went a little crazy when buying class color stuff. Well ... maybe a little is an understatement. But whatever! I'm showing my pride for my class! And there's my problem....

The group I hang out with are all a grade higher than me and MM is causing ... some friendly tension between us. They all want me to wear their color: red, but Audri will shot me (not literally) if I wear red. I've kind of always put them before us (my class/grade) & this is the one time I cannot do that. I promised her I wouldn't, so I won't. I'll just do a red lip[: I love them so much, but I also love my class and I have to support us. I mean, after all, you only get to be a freshman once, so why not make the most of it? So a bunch of the upper classmen pick on us and they think we're losers and they laughed at us at the assembly today. So what? We're still fresh, and we're still new, and we're still better than them[:

But enough about that, let's see ... what happened today?

Oh! In religion class today, we had to draw pictures that represented joy, peace, and gratitude(?), and my friend was going to draw a dove. So, she's drawing it in pen and all of a sudden, she says...

"These don't look like dove ears." *pause*

"Doves don't have ears Kim."

"Hahhahahaha! Shut up. Hahahaha. Forget I even said that."

Oh, we laughed for a good long time and I gave her so much crap about it through the rest of class. Oh boy was that good. "Dove ears?" That's priceless. And also, when my teacher was talking and explaining, she asked us ...

"So what did you guys talk besides being pregnant?" *big laughter throughout the classroom*

Apparently she had overheard some of the group conversations and they weren't really talking about the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Yea, no, they were talking about being pregnant. What a great topic for religion class! LOL. Sorry guys, but we already finished sex ed like a month ago. We had sex ed in religion class. It was a tad awkward, but then again, when isn't sex ed awkward?

Well, I'm tired and I have to finish blow drying my hair and doing my homework. *sigh* I don't like homework. I really don't like homework, but who does? Exactly, no one. Well, have a good night and I hope you sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment